Saturday, April 18, 2009

What a beautiful family I have!

One of my favorite things about Easter is the new dresses and clothes for the kids. They both looked so cute! (or handsome in Sean's case)They were not to thrilled to be posing together.
Doesn't he look handsome? It is hard to believe that he will be 8 soon. He is growing up so fast! Beautiful princess! I just love this dress. You can't see the neat design at the top of the dress, but I love it. Aunt Kimmy curled her hair that day which topped it all off. What a beauty!


Claire and Adan. These two love each other! Whenever they are together they are trying to hug and love on each other. They are so cute! I am so happy that my kids have cousins that are so close that they get to be such great friends.

















No comments:

Post a Comment